This is our agency’s most important fundraising event of the year. It is not about bowling. It’s not about bowling skill levels. First and foremost, it is about raising money to support the one-to-one mentoring programs. It costs $1,000 to take a child and volunteer through the enrollment and matching process, and provide match support for the first year.
Bowl For Kids’ Sake is an easy and fun way to make a difference, and everyone can get involved as a bowler, team captain, or a sponsor. It’s a party with a team of friends, family, neighbors, or colleagues. Remember it’s not your skill or your score that counts – it’s your effort! If you care about kids and can spare a little time for fun, then Bowl for Kids’ Sake is right up your alley!
How to register a team:
- Find a group of six people to bowl, and appoint a team captain.
- You can print out a team packet and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here
- Proceed to the next tab below called "Start Fundraising", and START FUNDRAISING!!
How to start fundraising:
- First, make sure you have completed the team registration and have sent that to us. Once you have done this you will receive a confirmation email from us saying your team has been registered.
- There are two options for fundraising for Bowl For Kids' Sake: 1) You can raise money on your own via in-person conversations with friends and family and you can bring the money raised to us on the night of the event; or 2) You can use the online fundraising system we have set up just for Bowl For Kids' Sake.
- If you would rather just donate the $50 required to bowl (includes one game of bowling, shoe rental, and event t-shirt) and opt not to fundraise, you can do so at our donation page HERE.
- As a final option, that is popular among our high school and college students, if you'd like a pledge sheets to collect donations in person, you can download that HERE.
- Click the button below to create your online fundraising page:
Social Media Kit
- Below are graphics that can be used on your social media outlets during our campaign. These are especially useful if you are fundraising on social media and using our online fundraising system.
- Please use the hashtags: #bigbrothersbigsisters, #bbbswci, and #bowlforkidssake2017.